In completion of a request by my blog buddy Reach. My filled out tag assignment rests below:
6 Weird Things You Did Not Know About Me, But Should, Otherwise Life As You Know It Will Not Continue:
1) I have to speak in public on occasion as part of my job. I hate it. I dread dread dread speaking in public.
2) I have been married to the same lovely lady for 33 years. A testament to her patience, not mine.
3) I was a police officer for 7 years of my life.
4) I am a masters track athlete. That’s USA Track & Field’s designation for athletes over 30. I will compete in the National Indoor Championships in Boston March 24-26.
5) I detest yardwork.
6) I was born in outback West Texas on a cotton farm.
4 Jobs I have Had In My Life:
1) House building (carpentry) in my youth.
3) Police Officer
4 Movies I Could Watch Repeatedly and Over…...
(none over and over but these are ones I have seen more than once)
1) Falling Down
2) A Few Good Men
3) Million Dollar Baby
4) Cool Hand Luke
4 Places I Have Lived:
1) Lamesa, Texas
2) Lubbock, Texas
3) Norman, Oklahoma
4) Arlington, Texas
4 TV Shows With Which I Like To Numb My Mind:
2) ESPN Baseball Tonight
4 Places I have visited In Order To forget About the Real World for a while:
1) Cypress Cove, Kissimmee Florida
2) San Diego
6 Websites I Visit Daily:
6) http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp (Major League Baseball)
4 Foods I could Get Enormously Fat On, If I Didn’t Stop Myself:
1) Ice Cream
4) Peanut Butter
4 Places I’d Rather Be Than Parked At My Desk:
1) Nudist resort in Florida
2) On a track; running fast
3) In bed with Reese Witherspoon…er….I mean my wife…jus kiddin sweetie ..;)
4) San Diego coastline